Friday, June 19, 2009

John and Kate plus drama drama drama

Please let John and Kate announce they are getting out of show bid'nes and REALLY focusing on the kids. Please Kate seek counseling for you John and kids. John really seems like a nice guy. You could do lots works.

Dear gentle reader:

I promise to blog more. I have a large post on my desk now that would cover several thing that have bugging the RegularGuy. It's brewing and its done when its done. Look for some interim musings in the mean time.

RG

2 comments:

  1. I don't watch J+K=8. Don't care that they allowed show bid'ness to ruin a normal, All-American dysfunctional family Wish that's all I had to worry about. Wish regular news (CNN crap-cetera, crap-cetera...) would stop covering the reality of stupid "reality" shows likes it's news. Much prefer the other fiction we get on CNN, et al...At least it seems serious...but all the seriousness is "over there" right? Dear RG, Iran is not a new jogging device from Apple. I look forward to your regular-guy thoughts on that situation...or Health Care, crap-cetera,crap-cetera...As always....a fan...
    -Havoth

    ReplyDelete